No-Fail Retail: Merchandising Techniques for Stores
Author: Regina Blessa
Format: Kindle Edition
Release Date: December 29, 2015
This book presents a practical approach to ensuring your retail store’s success with consumers.
It explores topics, such as merchandising and display techniques, retail promotions, consumer perception and behavior, impulse buying, store environment and operations, visual merchandising, customer care, and the promotional work force.
Simple, practical, and illustrated with real photos taken in many countries, this book allows even a small store with a limited budget to stay ahead of global retailers with limitless resources.
Learn how to:
• pick the best location to locate a store;
• make your exterior design inviting;
• set up an ideal atmosphere for purchasing;
• understand about gondola arrangement and planograms;
• analyze your customers
• conduct different types of promotions.