Tex-Mex Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Tex-Mex Recipes to Make at Home
Author: Lina Chang
Format: Kindle Edition
Publisher: The Cookbook Publisher
Release Date: July 11, 2016
Prepare the Best Tex-Mex Takeout Recipes at home and experience the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex food.
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Chili con carne, fajitas, tacos, and nachos are the iconic dishes of Tex-Mex cuisine. These are familiar dishes that many consider being comfort food. Like other cuisines adopted into American culture, Tex-Mex, short form for Texan-Mexican, is an exciting mix of flavors and spices from Mexican, Spanish, Native American, and Berber influences passed down through tradition over several centuries. It is a dynamic cuisine that is still evolving and incorporating new flavors; graciously adjusting to the tastes and needs of the times.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
• An introduction to Tex-Mex takeout cuisine
• Ingredients used in Tex-Mex cooking
• Cooking methods and tools used to prepare authentic Tex-Mex meals
• 50 of the best Tex-Mex takeout recipes including:
• Great appetizers, snacks and dips like the Queso Dip, the Bean & Cheese Nachos or the Chili Cheese Fries
• Easy-to-prepare sandwiches and wraps like the Beef Quesadilla, the Shredded Chicken Burrito or the Santa Fe Wrap
• Satisfying rice, salad and bowl recipes like the Chili Bowl or the Avocado Chicken Salad
• Heartwarming soup recipes like the Caldo de Res or the Tortilla Soup
• Classic taco recipes like the Carne Asada Tacos or the Fish Tacos
• Favorite main dish recipes like the Picadillo or the Tex-Mex Pizza
• Delightful desserts like the Caramel Flan or the Churros
Are you hungry now?
Read on your Kindle, IPhone, IPad, Android tablet and cell phone, laptop, or computer with Amazon's free Kindle reading app.
Let start cooking! Scroll back up and click buy to download your copy instantly!